Frequently Asked Questions
We offer free US returns and exchanges!
In order to qualify for a return or exchange, we do require you to make the request within 14 days of delivery and the garment or piece must not have been worn, washed, and in like-new condition.
If your piece is damaged or defective, please report it within 14 days before the piece is washed or worn.
Clearance items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be more than happy to assist you.
Fee's Incurred by customs varies based on the country you live in.
• International orders may (Even though it's very rare) be subject to import fees, customs duties, value added taxes (VAT), etc.
• These costs are NOT included in the shipping costs you pay when you place your order with us.
• These costs are the responsibility of the customer.
• WTP cannot provide information about these fees. Please contact your customs office for detailed information.
• If you refuse a package at customs, customs will send it back to us. When they send it back to us, we will only refund you for the product(s) cost if the product is undamaged. We will not refund the cost of shipping the product or having the product shipped back to us.
Email us at email@example.com or text us at 224-800-1057
Yes we do :) We have a tab named "Wholesale" under our "Contact Us" section of our menu. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.